HITS exclusive: "Where My House Hit The Ground" by Hyena




Hey guys!

There are some artists I just won't ever shut up about on here.
I do feel very lucky that I have this platform to showcase the music I enjoy.

Within the years I've been able to see so many artists grow and constantly work on new things for the audience to enjoy.
Being friends with a mad man from England is not only very entertaining, but also very insightful. I get to go behind the scenes, hear demos and watch the band grow.
It's actually pretty cool, especially because I have this blog where I can share things with you.

Today I'm super excited to have a premiere for you!
Just two weeks ago I put a brand new band on my balcony and made them play a song for you!

Those of you who either came here because the band sent you and those of you who've read this blog for a while, will all know my good friend Chris Pate. His old band The Arkanes was the most blogged band on HITS and I've also featured his solo music multiple times.
(Remember the time we went on a gig adventure?)

Just a few months ago, Chris formed a new band - called Hyena.
The Alt-Rock trio just got back from their first tour through Germany & Switzerland.
With gripping rhythms, powerful vocals and a lot of energy, the band from Liverpool, UK is taking over by storm and has already made it very clear that they belong on stage.

Hyena are:
Chris Pate (vocals, guitar)
Daz Mangan (bass)
Adam Rooney (drums, cajon)

I'm very excited to be the first person to share an exclusive session with you.

Please check out Hyena's performance of their song "Where My House Hit The Ground" and share it if you enjoyed it.





Hyena online: Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Bandcamp | Instagram




Thank you for your visit! 










Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)