Video Interview: Madeline Juno




Hey guys!

Some of you might know that I started writing this blog at a rather young age. 15 that was.
At that point I didn't know this could turn into a career/a job, but I knew that it would allow me to grow and to learn a lot.

Being from a rather boring town in the South of Germany, there isn't much you can do at a young age.
Especially not, when you aren't into "clubbing" and underage drinking.
Within the four years of blogging, I've obviously spent a lot of time at my desk.
And sometimes it made me feel like I was the only person who would prefer to work on a possible career rather than going out at the age of 16, 17.

But just like it is with everything else in life, there are always likeminded people.

Just a little while ago I did some research for an interview with the artist you'll meet below.
She wrote a song called "Youth" which described a lot of thoughts I had about growing up and spending more time working than "being a proper teenager".

I can't wait for you to find out more about this talented lady, if you're not familiar with her already! 


Madeline Juno is a singer/songwriter, originally from Offenburg, Germany - now based in Berlin, Germany.
Her sound marches into quite a few directions; you can definitely spot the main element which is a glowy Pop sound, yet you'll easily spot the melancholy of Folk music and the intensity of Electro beats.

 Madeline's parents are both musicians, which makes it no surprise to hear she started making music at a very young age.
At the age of 14, the young musician uploaded her first video to YouTube.
Her talent, work ethic and the honesty of her music have gotten her multiple support slots.
All of that led to Madeline building herself a loyal and growing international fanbase.

Her song "Error" made it onto the soundtrack of a German movie.
She later presented another single of her's at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014.

Releases:
LP "The Unknown" (2014)
LP "Salvation" (2016)

During my recent trip to Berlin, I met up with the absolutely lovely Madeline and we had a little chat about being Germans with a massive love for the English language, her music family, starting out at a young age and a lot more.

Enjoy!




Watch Madeline's newest music video for her track "You Know What" below:





Madeline Juno online: Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram



Big thank you to Donna & Britta for arranging the interview and providing us with a lovely spot to film.

And of course, thank you to Maddy for being absolutely lovely and having the little chat with me.




Thank you for your visit! 








Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)