Announcement: #HITSBC16 (get involved)




Hey guys!

It's my favourite time of the year!

It's finally time to plan the next Birthday Countdown!
A tradition on house in the sand which I love to pieces and never can't wait for to start.

Now, if you're not familiar with the Birthday Countdown, here's what it is:
Throughout the entire month of February, one artist/one band a day is going to wish house in the sand a happy birthday and then perform a song exclusively for us.


I started this project back in 2013 for our second blog birthday.
The feedback has been amazing and I loved how it was some sort of unique project which we had on this little old website.

When I threw the first lineup together, it was absolutely nice to work with acts who meant a lot to HITS.
In 2015 I've asked you, the readers, to suggest acts and got a lot of them featured, so it was a nice mix of personal favourites and acts you guys love.


And for 2016 I'd love you to get involved in the planning again.
If you know any artists you want to see on our next countdown, please make sure to leave a comment or tweet/facebook/email me.




I loved the acts you suggested last year, so I have no doubts you'll come up with some more great acts.


In case you'd like to see some of the acts we've featured before, that's fine. Just let me know!

You are an artist/a band and would like to get involved yourself? Please drop me an email - we'll discuss everything such as technical details etc, but I can promise you, it'll be absolutely relaxed.






All genres, all locations.
I'm going to try my best to get as many of your acts on as possible and I can't wait for it to happen.


To check out the previous Birthday Countdowns, please click the banners below to find an overview of each year's celebration. 


http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/p/birthday-countdown-2014.html

http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/p/birthday-countdown-2015.html




Alright now, so please get in touch and help me make the birthday party in 2016 a brilliant one.




If you feel like spreading the word about the project, please use the hashtag #HITSBC16 on social media channels.


Thank you for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)