Tour Dates: Ciaran Lavery



Hey guys!

Festival season is pretty much over and Autumn is around the corner.
What I love about Autumn is the fact that it always arrives with a bunch of tour dates.

I'm currently scheduling everything and I just can't wait to photograph quite a few gigs this season.

I'll be announcing all acts along the way, but I can already tell you that I'm very excited!

One of the acts I can already confirm is Ciaran Lavery!
We've been working together for quite a while now and I got to watch Ciaran's career going from strenght to strength. Therefore I really look forward to photographing his gig from "all access" point of view. 

Ciaran Lavery is a singer/songwriter from Aghagallon, Ireland.
His music is passionate, expresses all different states of heartache and could be classified as alternative folk / acoustic pop.

He's been making music for quite a while and already released a debut album ("Not Nearly Dark") and three EPs ("You Will Be A Stranger Now", "The Maker Of Things", "Kosher").


UK, SWITZERLAND and GERMANY - you're lucky, Ciaran is touring these countries extensively within the next few months.

Here are the Germany tour dates, as I know a lot of my readers are based here.

For the other tour dates, ticket links and more details - please head to Ciaran's website!
- click here -


17th November // Strom Linienclub, Munich
18th November // Café Galao, Stuttgart
19th November // Club Stereo, Nuremberg
20th November // King Georg Klubbar, Cologne
21st November // Schon Schön, Mainz
24th November // Pret a Ecouter Festival, Heidelberg
25th November // Täubchenthal, Leipzig
26th November // Privat Club, Berlin
27th November // Kleiner Donner, Hamburg
28th November // Haldern Pop Bar, Haldern







Ciaran Lavery online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube




Thank you for reading!











Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Image & Video: Ciaran Lavery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)