Gig Video: Martin and James live in Hochheim



Hey guys!

You know how in my last post about Martin and James I wrote about that feeling you get when you do something and you realise you missed it.

When I wrote those lines, I had in mind when James told me how Martin and him realised they really missed making music together.

And it's funny because writing that post made me realise that I missed writing about Martin and James.


Martin and James are an acoustic/folk-pop duo from Scotland.
The two musicians have been making music together for about 17 years now and are known for their handmade and meaningful songs.

Not only music critics and many fans praise them for their talent, but also acts such as Milow, Amy MacDonald and Taylor Swift have invited Martin and James to join them on tour.


About four and a half years ago I first heard them live and instantly fell for their sound.
Over the years their music became a part of my life because there seems to be a song for whatever situation I find myself in.

Since I filmed quite a few bits at their latest gig in Hochheim am Main, I thought - why not share those impressions with you?

This isn't a informing article or a master piece of a post, but it's a quick post that allows me to do what I love - sharing music I enjoy.


Here's a little video of some wonderful music moments from the gig. 
I'm sure you'll enjoy!






Martin and James online: Twitter | Facebook | YouTube




Thank you for reading!










Credits // Text, Image & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)