Monthly Review: June 2014

 

Hey guys,

Writing the intro for the monthly reviews is always a challenge for me because I'm always like "oh, another month is over! Time flies!" and seriously - it's just annoying to write that every month. Even I am annoyed by it.

So yeah ... what can I say?
I just can't come up with anything else, therefore - let's get started!

Here's everything that happened on HITS in June. :)
Thanks for being part of this month, you made it a lot cooler.


Artists featured on house in the sand:

What I enjoyed doing for house in the sand:
Working on new concepts, re-creating old ones.
Staying in touch with so many wonderful people.
Taking things to another level.

Blogs I loved:
Notes Of Berlin (German)
Mit Vergnuegen (Also German)

Items that made me happy:
Flight tickeeeets
Birthday flowers
My bed (seriously.)

Highlights:
The 400th post went online!
Sharing some Berlin love with you

What I learned:
No amount of vintage dresses will ever give you the dignity you need, gurl!
I know a lot more about the World Cup than I thought I would. Yay!
The chords for the upcoming 200k cover. Prepare yourself.

Songs I loved:
'The Man' by Ed Sheeran
'Battles' by Hudson Taylor
'Did You Hear The Rain?' by George Ezra
'Nostalgia' by Martin Luke Brown

Comment of the month:
berlin's like second hometown to me, too! recognizing so many placed that you showed on the pictures! so happy for you that you got to work with your favourite bands! oh, and the video ist wonderful! i used to make tons of videos a couple of yours ago..somehow missing it :)

xx Ola
blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com - See more at: http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/2014/06/berlin-adventures.html#sthash.9OW3Rn4e.dpuf
berlin's like second hometown to me, too! recognizing so many placed that you showed on the pictures! so happy for you that you got to work with your favourite bands! oh, and the video ist wonderful! i used to make tons of videos a couple of yours ago..somehow missing it :)

xx Ola
blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com - See more at: http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/2014/06/berlin-adventures.html#sthash.9OW3Rn4e.dpuf
"Berlin's like a second hometown to me, too! Recognizing so many places that you showed on the pictures! So happy for you that you got to work with your favourite bands! Oh, and the video is wonderful! I used to make tons of videos a couple of years ago ... somehow missing it :)"
Comment by Ola from Dirty Little Secret on the Berlin Diary post.

Photograph of the month:
Drawing by Michael O. // received it for my birthday.

What I'm looking forward to in July:
 The re-union with a wonderful friend 
Holidaaaays
Lots and lots of great music



And that's it for June! See you again next year, dear favourite month. :)
Did you have a good time?

Thanks for reading!





Credits // Text & Photography 1: Vanessa Jertschewske | Drawing: Michael O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)