Monthly Review: May 2014

 
Hey guys,

And another month is almost over which means we're halfway through 2014 already.
Just let that sink in!

Also, this means it's time for another monthly review to reflect how well May treated us.
I added a few new sections and I hope you enjoy them.

Let's go!


Artists featured on house in the sand:
The Open Feel

What I enjoyed doing for house in the sand:
EVERYTHING. :)
But some collaborations like the one with SPS stood out.
Also editing the upcoming videos was hard but I'm proud of the outcome.

Blogs I loved:
Oh dear... I haven't really had a lot of time to read new blogs, so I have to repeat myself and share my all time favourites with you:
Carpe Carmina
A Beautiful Mess
A Music Blog, Yea?

Items that made me happy:
My iPod. I'd be lost without having music with me all the time.
My camera microphone. Purchased it this month, already in love. Created some nice footage.
Thank you, items! 

Highlights:
Flying to Berlin (duh!) and seeing so many friends again, meeting new awesome people and having a great night out with them. (Even though some train incidents were rather disturbing...)

100 000 page views! I mean ... HELLOOOO?! 

What I learned: 
Being friends with cool people brings some fake friends along.
Having a fancy microphone is only useful if you turn it on while filming. Keep that in mind!

Songs I loved:
'Command:Turn:Revolt' by The Arkanes
'Don't' by Ed Sheeran
'Ignorance' by Paramore
'Take Me Away' by Gabrielle Aplin

Comment of the month:
"Having met David personally last year when I was in Dehli, I can only emphasize how awesome this guy is. Dave and I stayed in contact no matter that we only knew each other for less than a week (at this point I actually have to thank Facebook) and that we both are from very, very different countries and cultures (Daved from Bombay, myself from Munich). Thanks Vanessa for promoting this great band! Hopefully we will see them here in Germany soon!"
Comment by JoeBurn on "Spotlight On: The Koniac Net" - I absolutely loved reading this.

Photograph of the month:

 photo B1_zps2f2fdbb2.jpg

What I'm looking forward to in June:
Sharing a lot of cool things with you.
Summer.
My birthday making me an 'adult'.
Road trips.


And that's it. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

What was May like for you?


Thank you for reading!




Credits // Text & Photography: Vanessa Jertschewske
Having met David personally last year when I was I Dehli, I can only emphasize how awesome this guy is. Dave and stayed in contact no matter that we only knew each other for less than a week (at this point, I actually have to thank Facebook) and that we both are from very, very diffenent countries and cultures (Dave from Bombay, myself from Munich). Thanks Vanesse for promoting this great band! Hopefully we will see them here in Germany soon! - See more at: http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/2014/05/spotlight-on-koniac-net.html?showComment=1400246854934#c2286887406585486559
Having met David personally last year when I was I Dehli, I can only emphasize how awesome this guy is. Dave and stayed in contact no matter that we only knew each other for less than a week (at this point, I actually have to thank Facebook) and that we both are from very, very diffenent countries and cultures (Dave from Bombay, myself from Munich). Thanks Vanesse for promoting this great band! Hopefully we will see them here in Germany soon! - See more at: http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/2014/05/spotlight-on-koniac-net.html?showComment=1400246854934#c2286887406585486559

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)