Spotlight On: Keeva


Hey guys,

Sometimes when I receive music submissions I get really angry.
Not because the music is bad or the people are rude, definitely not because of that.

But because there is so much talent that doesn't get enough recognition or 'fame'. 

And yes, I got a little angry when I was done reading the email Keeva sent me. An absolutely lovely girl with a voice that just gets to you.
Keeva is singer/songwriter from England. With influences such as John Mayer, Joshua Radin and Kacey Musgraves her sound could be classified as acoustic-pop/folk.

Besides her being an up and coming artist herself she has also co-written with some hit makers from the US and the UK.
Her warm and soft voice has got Keeva the support from BBC Radio 2 presenters Simon Mayo and Bob Harris who feature her music on their shows.

You can also expect house in the sand to support her brilliant music in the future.
Soft melodies and dreamy athmospheres create absolutely beautiful musical scenaries.

Keeva's music is that kind of music I'd have playing every day. It's calm but still not dull or lifeless.
Her voice is expressive, quite souly and it soaks you in.



Keeva online: Website | Twitter | Soundcloud | Facebook


Thank you for reading! :)



Credits // Text: Vanessa Jertschewske | Photography: taken from keevamusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)