I got interviewed.


Hey guys,
today I've got a really special post for you.

I got interviewed by the wonderful blogger Rachel from SO SHE DANCES.
Rachel blogs about the wonderful girl things in life and is probably one of the most talented nail art bloggers I met. 


Here's a little snippet of what we talked about:

1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your blog
I'm a big music fan from the South of Germany. I live by the motto "the only way you fail is when you don't react" (lyrics written by Jim Kroft) and I believe in the saying "what you put out in the world is what you'll get back".

The thought behind my blog is it to get unpopular bands/solo artists a bigger fan base and to put them into the spotlight they deserve. Also it's kind of the road into my future as a journalist.

2. Why did you decided to start your blog?
I decided to start blogging on a really boring Wednesday afternoon. I have been a writer for quite a while and I wanted to improve it, connect with people and get my thoughts 'out there'.
After blogging for about six months the idea of becoming a music blog popped into my mind and well ... here I am.

3. What is your proudest blogging achievement?
That is a really good question! I think it was when ...

To see how I answered this and other questions, feel free to read more.


Massive thank you to Rachel, not only for taking time to interview me but also for writing such an excellent blog.

So dear musicians, I now know what it feels like to get interviewed. 
It's quite cool, isn't it?



I hope you head over to Rachel's and enjoy what I chatted about.

x Vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)