Did you know that ... - Tag.

Vanessa J. Photography

Hey guys,

time for another tag. It's the "did you know that..." tag where I'm going to tell you things about me that you probably didn't know yet.

Did you know that


... I love ginger bread?
... I like studying Spanish a lot?

... I started horseback riding when I was 10 years old?
... I'd love to go to Los Angeles?

... I was also ten 10 years old when I wrote my first song?
... I wanted to become a princess when I was little?

... I'm super short? (1,58m)
... this blog is my baby?
... I love listening to the rain at night?
... dark red became one of my favourite colours over night?
... I love love love it when Jim Kroft tweets me?
... I could listen to "we are never ever getting back together" for years?
... the announcement which is coming up still needs a concept?
... I can start getting ready super early but still manage it to run late?
... you should check out "Dan meets Portland" because it's a super awesome band?
... I used to "fan girl" about people I now regulary talk to?
... it makes me incredibly happy you are still reading?


Alright guys, that's pretty much it. I hope you liked it and found out something new about me. I'd love to get to know you better, so leave a comment and tell me something I don't know. 

(Sunday is the daaay.)



x - Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)