Announcement.



HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!

It's time for the announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, excuse me. Let's just take a deep breath and go on ... .... ....

Alright, here we go. 
I am  more than excited to tell you what I've been working on the last few months.

Since I am a member of the official German youth press I decided to let this blog go into the same direction as I want to go - into the direction of journalism. Some of you probably already know that I love doing research, writing and talking to people a lot. And now I decided to do those things on my blog. I started this blog in February with the thought of getting my words out - and it worked. But honestly I never had the chance to show you guys what I really want to do. 
But with the upcoming thing I finally can do it. 


I am going to post INTERVIEWS! Yes, I have been messaging tons of inspirational and incredible people about my plans and I just can't believe they jumped in the boat and said yes. But I still want to keep it a little secret who those people are. :P


This will be a brand new series on the blog. 
I am still waiting for a few people to answer the questions, but that's totally okay because they are super busy. I'm just so happy that I know they are going to answer. :)

This is also a huge opportunity to get this blog known. I just created a Facebook page and now I need you: help me spread the word about the upcoming interview series to find out who I interviewed.  LIKE and SHARE the page. 
It would seriously mean the world to me if you could help me out! 


So, I am super sure that there are many of you who love the artists I interviewed. :)


Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about the new series. : ) I'm planning to do a give-away for every interview as well. :)


x Vanessa.

2 comments:

Let me know what you think! :)