Let's be random. Very random.


Hey guys,


I was sitting in front of my laptop for about 10 minutes not knowing what to blog about. Honestly I still don't have a clue. So this will be a very random blogpost where I just throw out to you whatever comes to my mind.
Let's go:



- I'm addicted to pinterest.com right now. It's great to find inspiration. :)

- Organizing a birthday party is the hardest but also most wonderful thing to do.


- I wish I knew the chords for "Canary In The Coalmine". Let's hope Jim can send me the chords.

- I love the new Maroon 5 album "overexposed". My favorite song is probably "One More Night".


- 3,36€ are left of my iTunes gift card... don't know what to buy. Suggestions?

- It's raining right now. I'm on my couch. That's cozy.


- Tomorrow is Monday. I don't care because I just gratuated an now have 9 weeks off.

- My cat sleeps in the weirdest positions.

- I have dance rehearse tomorrow but don't know any of the moves yet ..

- Right now I'm jamming to "give your heart a break" by Demi Lovato. Thanks god no one sees my awkward headshake moves..

Ok.. that's it. I ran out of randomness. I hope you don't mind ;)


I promise the next blogpost will be a little more organized. :)

x  - Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)