houseinthesand honors M&J


Hey guys,

I was a little unsure what to blog about today so I just decided to write about the wonderful Martin and James. As you know the houseinthesand is named after a line of their song "Wrong Directions". When I first heard them at the Taylor Swift concert that song got stuck in my head immediately.
If you're interested in reading the lyrics or listening to the song - just do it. ;) 
you won't regret it.


I know I've blogged about them a lot and guess what - I won't stop. :D 
Those guys have done so much for me. Their music picks me up whenever I'm down. The lyrics are just incredible and I really wish my songwriting skills where that good. To show you what I mean, take a look at my favorite lyrics:


Bad Dream:
"All has turned to black as my eyes are filled with tears no-one sees." 


You're A Window:
"It's a big world and we can't see it all. It's a big world and sometimes we're too small to see, everything."



Wrong Directions:
"I'll build my house in the sand, until the waves knock it down." 
"Oh no, it's not enough to say I'm sorry."



I Have To Fall:
"Everyday's a new day, needing more work than the last."



Lay This Down:
"Dreams are like fires you hold in your hands, you get burned by it, but you learn from it."



Tides:
"I'll find it in my head, the weapon of defence pulling me under, guarding me from enemies ahead."



Wheels:
"Fires die out as they burn."



Cynical Skin:
"Half the glass is full and half is empty. No prizes here for guessing which one I see."



What I'm Searching For:
"Never wanted to run, never wanted to hide, never wanted to hurt you."



Ok, honestly I could go on and on and list every song here.. :D But if you're interested in reading more - go here: http://www.martinandjames.com/fr_lyrics.cfm 

I am not sure if Martin and James actually read this, but if they do - hi Martin. Hi James. : ) thank you for everything, especially for what you've done for me last week. I just don't know how to thank you for that, but I hope supporting you for ever is enough : )


But there is one bad thing about being their fan ... I started to look weird at people who don't have a Scottish accent. :D Haha, but you know what? I can live with that very well : )


If you're on Facebook, please go and like their page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Martin-and-James/30736240191 
They only need a few more likes until they reach 12,000 likes, so feel free to help out and like like like ;)



I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, I really enjoyed writing it ;)

x Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)